Wednesday, May 2, 2012

GCF produces more Silver

I have not been out in a while so I decided to go out to GCF  for the umpteenth time this morning
I went for some deep detecting,digging all those iffy signals and it turns out it wasn't for nought :)

I am convinced there will be some gold jewellery there as well but as of yet I have just been doing the
higher conductivity stuff as there must be a kazillion pulltab signals there and I have to motivate
myself to go and dig them all to find the possible rings hidden amongst it


A nice chunk of .925 Silver


A lot of junky stuff as I was digging everything above my selected VDI

6 comments:

  1. Silver and spendables is a good hunt I reckon.
    Dammed if I can work out GCF though.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris.
      Hehehe....No cryptic message there....Just a location I named Gold Coin Fountain in previous posts(last year) as it has given up looots of goodies :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yes I remember now.
    Hope it keeps going for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finds, what are we going for dual hunt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Max
      How's the new Detector going?
      Have you made your long handle sand scoop yet?
      I don't have any 'virgin' sites at the moment....hoping to find one soon though
      If it is not too freezing(windy) I might be able to do a night beach hunt Thu/Fri

      Delete
  4. Yap Excalibur is awesome, as you can find on my blog i had 7 trips with it already.

    This weekend should be main weekend with low tide at 0.3

    As for the evening we can do any ground- doesnt matter, like milford, or something on auckland side as i will bring gold bug anyway.

    Let me know when you free- my phone number is on my www.metaldetecting.co.nz :-)

    ReplyDelete