Thursday, April 25, 2013

Think I found a Gold Ring with my previous post....

Just decided to empty out my junk bag from last water detect and saw what I thought brass ring,like the old curtain ones....but I remembered I saw what looked like a stamp on the inside while in the water
Due to the shape....completely round(not flat on the inside like all rings I've seen) I thought it could not be a ring as it was quite tarnished as well

After some metal polish it came out like this...


Stamp looks like C JK 333  ?
Which leads me to believe it is 8CT gold
What do you guys reckon?

4 comments:

  1. I reckon it is quite unusual. I suppose being only 8k was why it was tarnished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would call it as gold. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it is 8 ct gold,
    Maggie got one as well - http://forum.kimbucktwo.com/index.php/topic,16295.msg159705.html#msg159705

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yip sure has that special sheen to it.

    ReplyDelete