Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Another triple gold ring day

I had one unsuccessful hunt with nothing worthwhile posting and then on Monday I went to a spot to go and try out my new wetsuit and it turned out to be a great hour in the water.
Three Gold rings...very happy :)





This last ring might have a bit of a story to it...I have been to this spot before and while there was approached by a young lady who told me that her husband had lost his wedding ring there about three years ago while diving(after only being married for a month)...She gave me a description of the ring and also emailed me a pic of what it looked like...and would you know it,less than a month later it pops up in my scoop in the water.I will contact her later in the week and post the results afterwards :)
HH:)

7 comments:

  1. Nice finds.
    I look forward to chapter 2 .

    MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - where about(not exactly) are you hunting - I never had much luck with CHCH beaches..
    John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John.I am in the Auckland area...I do water detecting mainly now.HH:)

      Delete
  3. Great going! I'm green with envy - haven't yet managed 3 in one hunt. Its great that one is a potential return as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Done Bro, good Reward awaits! if they are still togather,than the initial wedding ring will be priceless for them!
    unless they are cheap people.. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a day... or hour. I was feeling pretty good about finding 3 gold rings this year and you do it in one hour, very nice!

    ReplyDelete