Friday, April 5, 2013

My Best Day Water Detecting...3 Gold,13 Silver and 120 Coins

So I decided to go out Yesterday...bad weather and all
Spent almost the whole day in the water,which turned to be worthwhile being pretty darn cold
A nice variety of jewellery this time...Sterling Rings,toerings,earrings and Gold Rings and earring
I will let the pics tell the rest :)

All the finds
A break down of the Coins
Junk Jewellery
And All the GOOD STUFF :)

Sterling Items













 And the Best for last GOLD




 HH:)


7 comments:

  1. Double wow and Wow again.
    That is an amazing haul especially after all the other water hunting that has been happening lately. Bet your still buzzing. Is this with the AT Pro? Well done.

    MK


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris....No,It was with the Excal.Tired today tho ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that would have been a real workout.
      Once again though you have shown you really have the knack of this game.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Chris...I can only try like the rest of us :)....I see everybody has been doing well lately and the competition is getting tough out there hehehe.

      Delete
  3. Congrats Man! i will text you to get details ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a day! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say wowwwwww....And I thought I was doing ok

    ReplyDelete